[Foundation-l] Font support for our domains

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 04:42:27 UTC 2009

Gerard,

I don't think we currently register wikipedia.cn or
维基百科.cn<http://%e7%bb%b4%e5%9f%ba%e7%99%be%e7%a7%91.org/>or
维基百科.org <http://%e7%bb%b4%e5%9f%ba%e7%99%be%e7%a7%91.org/>.  When the new
ICANN policies are in place, as I understand it, there will be four new
domains possible: wikipedia.c?n?, wikipedia.o?r?g?,
维基百科.c?n?<http://%e7%bb%b4%e5%9f%ba%e7%99%be%e7%a7%91.org/>and
维基百科.o?r?g? <http://%e7%bb%b4%e5%9f%ba%e7%99%be%e7%a7%91.org/>... which of
these are you suggesting using?

SJ