[Foundation-l] Wikipedia meets git

jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 22 06:27:14 UTC 2009

Ok,
I have started a google group called mediawiki-vcs

              http://groups.google.com/group/mediawiki-vcs

We should just move the discussion there.
Additionaly, I did not name it git, but vcs, for the reason that we
should support multiple backends via a plugin. I am interested in
using git because i think git is great, but others should be free to
use cvs if they feel it is needed.

mike