[Foundation-l] Comparison of Chinese Wikipedia, Hudong and Baidu Baike

Philippe Beaudette pbeaudette at wikimedia.org
Tue Oct 20 15:22:51 UTC 2009

Hi Ziko  -

These are interesting questions... perhaps some of the folks on the
strategic planning China Task Force could help with that?  I'd be
interested in the answers as well.

Members are listed at http://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/China_Task_Force
    and some questions of this nature are on the talk page.

Philippe

Philippe Beaudette
Facilitator, Strategic Planning
Wikimedia Foundation

philippe at wikimedia.org

Imagine a world in which every human being can freely share in
the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!