[Foundation-l] Global Sysops proposal on Meta

James Alexander jamesofur at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 21:38:33 UTC 2009

Hi all!, I wanted to bring everyones attention to the discussion happening
on meta about global sysops. I know its been discussed before and it appears
that we have a fairly concrete concerns in favor on the discussion page but
its a smallish group and if we want this to be successful we need to have a
wider discussion and hopefully get some translations made and notices put up
for other wikis, especially the small ones which this would effect the most.
Proposal: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Global_sysops<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Global_sysops>
Current Discussion: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Global_sysops

James Alexander
Jamesofur

cross posted to wikipedia-l, apologizes to those who get it twice if you
feel it should be posted elsewhere please feel free to let me know or do so
yourself.

--
James Alexander
james.alexander at rochester.edu
jalexan5 at u.rochester.edu or gmail.com
aim-jralex17
100 gmail invites and no one to give them to :( let me know if you want one
:)