[Foundation-l] Office hours

Delphine Ménard notafishz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 09:49:49 UTC 2009

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 04:02, Liam Wyatt <liamwyatt at gmail.com> wrote:

> The WMF have already offered to do it at two timeslots and if these are
> sufficiently different from each other then that's about all that can be
> done. You're never going to be able to please everyone in this issue.

Agreed, but having two slots which are convenient for noone does not
really help :)

So I would suggest to have one slot convenient for Europeans/Africans,
one slot convenient for Asia/Oceania. Any of both will be convenient
for the US West Coast, which in turn should make it relatively OK for
the US East Coast and South America.

I think it was along those lines that Angela said to move both times later.

Delphine

--
~notafish