[Foundation-l] getting Wikipedia to the 5.2 billion people who can't access it

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun May 31 19:15:14 UTC 2009

Hoi,
Wave DOES have a license and it is neither BSD nor GPL. It is however very
much open source. You can create a GPL licensed implementation of Wave but
that would not be acceptable as production code that is to be used in
association with proposed changes to the protocol.
Thanks,
       GerardM

NB you may check out the WMF wiki because imho you do not get it.