[Foundation-l] One Wikipedia Per Person (regarding the distribution of and the ability to read Wikipedia)

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Sun May 31 18:53:03 UTC 2009

2009/5/31 Anthony <wikimail at inbox.org>:
> On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 12:35 PM, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> 2009/5/31 Anthony <wikimail at inbox.org>:

>> > I didn't say *cable* TV.
>>
>> What kind of TV do you have that can go two ways, then? The only types
>> I know are cable, satellite and regular radio waves, only the first of
>> which allows 2-way transmission.
>

> Radio and satellite (which is radio) are both capable of 2-way transmission.

My TV does not have a radio transmitter in it and nor does anybody
else I know's. TV is a broadcast medium. You turn your TV on and
whatever is being broadcast at that time appears on the screen. That's
how it works. That's how it was worked for over 50 years. That's just
what TV is. I don't have the faintest idea what you are talking about,
but it isn't TV.