[Foundation-l] Information about 2009 Board of Trustees election

philippe philippe.wiki at gmail.com
Wed May 27 18:28:41 UTC 2009

I have checked and can confirm that we are dealing with THREE seats.
It was a cut/paste error (from last year's document to this year's),
for which I take full responsibility.  I'm updating the documentation
now.  :-)

Philippe

_______________________
Philippe Beaudette
philippebeaudette at gmail.com

On May 27, 2009, at 10:54 AM, philippe wrote:

> And as to the number of seats... checking.  I seem to recall that
> three seats is correct as well; I think the single seat statement
> came through with last years' text.  Once I've confirmed that, we'll
> update the page.

> Philippe
>
> On May 27, 2009, at 7:56 AM, effe iets anders wrote:
>
>> Hm, that was also the information I got :)

philippe
philippe.wiki at gmail.com
Administrator, OTRS Volunteer

[[en:User:Philippe]]