[Foundation-l] [Commons-l] commons and freely licensed sexual imagery

private musings thepmaccount at gmail.com
Fri May 15 03:17:58 UTC 2009

fair enough, Pedro - I certainly don't want any weight, in terms of
argument, placed on my opinion that this matters - I'd much rather stick to
the substantive issues of the matter at hand.... it's more about discussing
wether or not it's a problem that wmf hosts pic.s of topless chicks on the
beach without their permssion.. and other assorted problems with explicit
sexual images being easily accessible on wmf projects.

cheers,

Peter
PM.