[Foundation-l] More on Wikimedia strategic planning

Goldzahn Goldzahn at gmx.net
Sun May 3 15:51:57 UTC 2009

Maybe this type of questions can be translated and discussed be some hundred
communities in their local languages. The replay to the foundation should be
only one paper in english. After that, a group or a sub-group will discuss
the papers and use them to write the strategic plan.

"Sue Gardner" <sgardner at wikimedia.org> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag
news:52de5d0e0905020843i6bc333c4l64d8472640a4a617 at mail.gmail.com...