[Foundation-l] Report a problem link

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 01:38:35 UTC 2009

2009/3/4 Jim Redmond <jim at scrubnugget.com>:

> I'm working on that now.  I've half a mind to increase the point size on the
> phrase "Wikipedia has no editorial board" and put it in blink tags; if
> people could actually grok that, then much of the rest of that text could
> become unnecessary.

I just put <big> tags around it in both places ;-)

I'm working on the assumption that someone with a bad article about
them is upset and angry and won't read clearly - large print, simple
directions. All the pages still feel too long. They could be shorter
if there was a Special:Contact page set up (wtih nice dropdowns, etc)
- people are used to those. (Offer an "or email directly to this
address" link of course ;-) But OTRS' load would go *way up*.

- d.