[Foundation-l] Issues about Copyright

Jimmy Xu xu.jimmy.wrk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 13:01:23 UTC 2009

So that is, due to P.R. of China Copyright Law, text that published in
newspapers, periodicals, radio and TV stations and other media
reported the news of the simple fact are not copyrighted. But I cannot
find these exception in US Copyright Law. Maybe it's only because my
English is not so good and I didn't caught it, maybe it's a possible
conflict. And if so, can we use these text published in P.R. of China
in Wikipedia as if they were in PD?

And, the image now has no problem at all, everything causes by the text.

Jimmy_xu_wrk at zhwiki
06/25/2009