[Foundation-l] List Summary Service, finally

phoebe ayers phoebe.wiki at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 18:00:12 UTC 2009

After an unintentional long delay, there are short summaries of
foundation-l posted now for:

April: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/LSS/foundation-l-archives/2009_April_1-30
May: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/LSS/foundation-l-archives/2009_May_1-31
and the first half of June:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/LSS/foundation-l-archives/2009_June_1-15

Highlights: all the "where do we go now with the GFDL?" and strategic
planning/how do we gather more community ideas threads, both of which
topics I hope can be summarized more fully on Meta. Brian already did
this with One Wikipedia per Person:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/OWPP

Sorry for the delay in posting. Remember, anyone else can do summaries
as well, not just me :)
-- phoebe

<at> gmail.com *