[Foundation-l] Goodbye

Sean Whitton sean at silentflame.com
Tue Jun 2 18:01:33 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 18:50, Michael Bimmler <mbimmler at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to use this opportunity to say "Goodbye" to all of you,
> because my involvement with Wikimedia is now coming to an end. I could
> make this a long email, taking about my time here and giving my
> opinion and advice about the state and future of the Wikimedia
> movement, but I'd like to keep this fairly short and simple -- many of
> you have already received epic emails from me, you don't need another
> one ;-)

Can't believed I missed this e-mail. Thank you for everything you've
done for Wikimedia, Michael, but I don't have to say farewell in quite
the same way since I'm coming to that same university you mention with
you this October, as you know. Looking forward to meeting you in real
life, even if I say farewell to you online!

Sean Whitton / <sean at silentflame.com>
OpenPGP KeyID: 0x25F4EAB7