[Foundation-l] dumps

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 01:31:58 UTC 2009

Copying the Commons list.

I am interested in hosting (and running some scripts on) copies of the
commons media dump on offline regional servers for offline-reading
purposes.  This is difficult without an image dump.

The last time I looked, I was able to find an image dump from 2007?
Now I have a hard time finding that... can someone help me out / point
me to a recent torrent?

My 300+G copy from 2007 was deleted in an unfortunate fileserver
cleanup, by someone who said "hey, you can always download another
copy later."  Perhaps I waited too long...

SJ

<