[Foundation-l] My new blog and foundation-l

John Vandenberg jayvdb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 22:19:44 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 3:20 AM, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/12/15 Steven Walling <steven.walling at gmail.com>:
>
>> Have you added your new blog to Open Wiki Blog Planet and the Wikimedia
>> aggregator?
>

> The en:wp arbcom have started messing with the Open Wiki Blog Planet,
> on the pretext that if the control page is on en:wp then they must own
> it.

I removed David Shankbone's blog because the most recent blog post (at
the time) was excessively nasty towards a living person who we have a
biography about.

My edit was in no way an Arbcom edit.  It even came after I resigned
from en:wp Arbcom.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:Nickj/open-wikiblogplanet-config.ini&diff=330197740&oldid=325150787

David Shankbone subsequently _deleted_ that post from his blog.

I have a saved copy of the deleted blog post in case anyone wants to
review whether my edit was appropriate.

> Suggest moving control page to Meta.

I can edit on Meta too.

--