[Foundation-l] [Wikinews-l] Strategy Question of the Week: Dec 14

Eugene Eric Kim eekim at blueoxen.com
Tue Dec 15 21:51:33 UTC 2009

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 1:43 PM, Brian McNeil
<brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org> wrote:
> Sorry to be blunt but, Why is this question so Wikipedia-centric? Other
> projects have proved ideal testing grounds for usability and such.

The question is meant to be about all Wikimedia projects. The data
itself is Wikipedia-centric. There's simply more of it right now. I'd
like to see much more data from other projects, and I hope folks here
can help us identify it on the strategy wiki.

=Eugene