[Foundation-l] Election Results

Steven Walling steven at readwriteweb.com
Wed Aug 12 20:48:32 UTC 2009

Let me clarify: I'm not actually arguing that anything is wrong with the
election system, the results, or having old hands on the Board. On the
contrary. I'm just wondering if this election (even if it's not unusual)
might be conflated with the PARC stats on the community that have gotten so
much attention from the media lately. That's all.
Steven Walling