[Foundation-l] Update on struck votes issue on SecurePoll

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 08:35:14 UTC 2009

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 9:34 AM, Philippe
Beaudette<pbeaudette at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Earlier today a number of adjustments were made to votes which had
> been previously struck in the election for Wikimedia Board of
> Trustees.  We believe the votes that are still struck are validly
> struck; if there is a dispute, any user is encouraged to contact the
> Election Committee (board-elections at lists.wikimedia.org) or any member
> personally for clarification.
>
> The current list of votes can be found at https://wikimedia.spi-inc.org/index.php/Special:SecurePoll/list/17

Probably, I missed that fact, but how many Wikimedians eligible to
vote did we have for elections this time? And is there some data about
those numbers from last elections? I found just numbers of voters [1].

[1] - http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board_elections_history