[Foundation-l] site notice not accessible to users with disabilities

Mike.lifeguard mikelifeguard at fastmail.fm
Wed Apr 29 15:29:36 UTC 2009

Actually, I cannot think of a single example where the CentralNotice and
only the CentralNotice was used to alert people of anything. The closest
I can come is emergency notices like
http://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=MediaWiki:Sitenotice&diff=17689706&oldid=17511569

I'm not particularly concerned, when there are actual problems with
accessibility which need to be solved. Perhaps those should receive some
focus, instead of this invented problem.

-Mike