[Foundation-l] South Korean Government's regulations on real name for Internet

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 01:56:09 UTC 2009

No, in most cases we don't have to abide by the law tof the United Kingdom.

There are hundreds of countries in the world, each with their own
different laws, some seemingly quite draconian when it comes to what
content is allowed. Imagine, in North Korea the things we say about
Kim Jong-il are probably illegal, but we don't have to follow their
law because our website is based in... Florida.

Mark