[Foundation-l] mo.wikipedia is not yet renamed to mo-cyrill as it was promised !

Brion Vibber brion at wikimedia.org
Wed Apr 8 20:10:37 UTC 2009

On 4/6/09 3:28 PM, Casey Brown wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 4:27 PM, Cetateanu Moldovanu
> <cetateanumd at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> * you have promised that subdomain name mo will become mo-cyrl, it's april
>> now and mo is still not yet renamed.*
>
> None of the wikis have been moved yet, it's not that this situation is
> specific to mowiki.

No idea why this was sent to foundation-l since I already answered
directly...

Wikis have not been renamed yet since we have no infrastructure for
doing it. The requests are in the system and will be reached when we
have an opportunity to set up a renaming infrastructure -- none of the
renames are high priority, and there are plenty of things most members
of this list would rather see us do first. :)

-- brion