[Foundation-l] [WikiEN-l] Flagged revs poll take 2

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 12:21:24 UTC 2009

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:17 AM, Birgitte SB <birgitte_sb at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am afraid this one is serious.
>
> Asking Foundation staff to overrule a community decision is not going find
> support here.  However vaguely you phrase it.  Sort it out on en.WP.
>
> Birgitte SB

Well, it is serious, and your comment begs the question I think. For
something as significant as enabling the FlaggedRevs extension, is the
support of 250 editors sufficient to constitute a community decision? As I
said, if I were the last decision maker before the switch is flipped, I'd
have to think about that.  Anyway, I suppose my comments may contribute to
the FUD surrounding FlaggedRevs, which I regret. If the most recently polled
version of the extension gets enabled, I'll do my best to make it work as
well as possible.

Nathan