[Foundation-l] Chapters coordinator: wrapping up the role

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 23:01:31 UTC 2008

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 5:37 PM, Florence Devouard <Anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I expect more presence and will and strength from the chapter committee
> members than they have showed till now, to help us progress in this
> direction.

More presence!?! I'm already on the internet 25 hours per day, how
much more present can I be?

I jest, of course. The chapcom has been gearing up lately to be more
active and more efficient then in times in the past, I have high hopes
that we continue that trend into the future, and I have hopes that the
board will be able to keep up with all the business we send their way!

--Andrew Whitworth