[Foundation-l] Language proposal policy - artistic languages

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 13:38:17 UTC 2008

Hoi,
What I would expect of a language that is to have a Wikipedia is that they
are able to express what you expect in an encyclopaedia. When a language is
developed to the extend that it can inform about cooking, astronomy,
physiology, biology and stamp collecting without breaking a sweat, when it
is approved by the ISO, I do not have much of a problem.

As I indicated in the past I would expect more of an artificial language
then from a natural language. This is as much because many Wikimedians are
opposed to it and also because the real benefit is limited. In the end, it
does not cost us much to host a bonafide language.
thanks,
      GerardM

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 3:06 PM, Crazy Lover <always_yours.forever at yahoo.com