[Foundation-l] Delete of Article History and GFDL

David Moran fordmadoxfraud at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 15:21:31 UTC 2008

I've never seen edit histories deleted for copyright violation, but I
suppose it's not a crazy misuse of the admis tools.  I've seen histories
deleted for BLP violations, and spam links that go to stuff like porn, and,
if I recall correctly, personal attacks (esp. those that "out" our
contributors).  So I guess there are circumstances where removing
destructive edits doesn't qualify as a violation of the GFDL.

Ford MF