[Foundation-l] more classical languages wikipedias approved by langcom and board of trustees.

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Fri Sep 5 17:27:54 UTC 2008

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 1:06 PM, Andrew Whitworth <wknight8111 at gmail.com>wrote:

> NA lot of our volunteers spend a lot of time and energy to maintain,
> fix, and cleanup these projects when they do fail.

About how much effort does it take, from *outside* the people who want to be
involved with the project, to start and stop a new project?  I always got
the impression it was "flip a switch" to start it, and "flip a switch" to
stop it, and that the rest of the effort would be undertaken by those who
are interested in the project.

Basically, I figured there is more time and energy wasted discussing whether
or not to start the project then there is in just starting it.