[Foundation-l] Fundraising as an important part of spreading your vision

Sebastian Moleski sebmol at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 11:03:19 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 11:56 AM, Gerard Meijssen
<gerard.meijssen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hoi,
> It is one of those things where particularly chapters should excell. Raising
> awareness and raising funding are their reasons for being.

I think the totality of that statement may rise some objection from
some chapters. Wikimedia Deutschland's raison d'être is promoting free
content with "raising awareness" and "raising funding" being but two
of many ways to go about doing that.

Sebastian