[Foundation-l] languages with INVENTED codes

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 05:39:35 UTC 2008

Hoi,
Really problematic are codes like the one used for Alsation; the "als" code.
This code is according to the standard to be used by Tosk Albanian while we
use it for "Alsatian". This is not acceptable for what we currently do,
making it compulsory for future new projects is not acceptable either.
Projects like these should be renamed as they are squatting ligitimate codes
for ligitimate languages.
Thanks,
      GerardM