[Foundation-l] Site Notices Phase 2 - Annual Fundraiser 2008

Ziko van Dijk zvandijk at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 26 17:22:57 UTC 2008

> If we focused on a wider range of people, not just "special"  people
> (staffers or awar winners), it would be okay. I like the idea as it is now,
> though.

Yes, it should be a wide range, maybe 10-20 different people, so that
readers will not always see the same.
The tricky thing is: the persons must be not special, but in any way
"interesting". It makes no sence presenting ten persons who are only
typo-fighting, although one of them would be fine.
Finding people is not that easy, by the way.

Ziko

--
Ziko van Dijk
NL-Silvolde