[Foundation-l] A local chapter without Wikimedians

Bence Damokos bdamokos at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 23:46:32 UTC 2008

I am sorry if I am misunderstanding something, but reading the
Google-translated versions of the quoted e-mails, they seem to all come
from Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton,  so in solving any misunderstanding his
opinions should be heard, and to make this discussion more constructive,
maybe we could leave the character of Tomas out of it, if he isn't the one
with whom some members of WM Brasil have a misunderstanding.
--
Bence Damokos

For those who have lost the first mails in this discussion, from Porantis'
e-mail dated Nov 24, 2008 at 2:30 AM:
[2]
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediabr-l/2008-November/000296.html
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediabr-l/2008-November/000357.html