[Foundation-l] mo.wikipedia.org

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 19:13:48 UTC 2008

...and of course everybody always forgets Malay and Indonesian. The
people from these Wikipedias seem to have little desire to merge, but
it is a fact of life that Indonesian is just a standardised Malay
dialect, and that probably 95% of text copied from ms.wp to id.wp will
be perfectly correct, with only a handful of regional differences.

Mark