[Foundation-l] Chapter-selected Board seats - brainstorming

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Sun May 4 15:28:17 UTC 2008

2008/5/4, Anthony <wikimail op inbox.org>:

> I think the main impetus for them right now is to gain a voice in the
>  selection of chapter representatives on the board.

In my opinion, if the selection process of chapter representatives is
the main purpose of setting up a chapter, I think it is not worth the
trouble. If you want to set up a chapter, that should be to be able to
better devide the limited resources and to advocate free content and
licenses, not some political process.

Lodewijk