[Foundation-l] Allow new wikis in extinct languages?

Birgitte SB birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 30 14:29:09 UTC 2008

I personally don't know that there should be
completely rigid rules on this, but I have some
thoughts on Wikisources.

Most texts in extinct language can be hosted in a
derivative language Wikisource or on the multi-lingual
WS.  When "creating a Wikisource in an extint
language" is discussed; it really means "creating
system messages in an extinct language".  The texts
are static and will not change based on the language
used for navigation where they are hosted.  In case
anyone is unaware; en.WS has Anglo-Saxon, Middle
English, and Scots texts.

Birgitte SB