[Foundation-l] Thinking for the Future

Chad innocentkiller at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 01:16:28 UTC 2008

In this field, the Foundation just hired an accountant a few
days ago. As far as a financial adviser, I can't speak on Mary's
qualifications, as I do not know her personally or professionally.
However, before such a decision on this would be made, the
Foundation would need to seek out the advice of a trained
financial adviser who specializes in long-term investments for
non-profits.

If Mary has anything she'd like to add, I'd love to hear it :-)
(Also, I encourage all the new staff members to join foundation-l,
if no other reason than to keep abreast of all the goings-on)

-Chad