[Foundation-l] Exemption Doctrine Policy (coordination)

Florence Devouard Anthere9 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 23 09:08:54 UTC 2008

Hello Cheol Ryu

Thank you for working on this. Since it is a legal consideration, I
recommand you contact Mike Godwin on the matter.

Also, if someone feels like it, would not it be a great idea to start a
meta page, to list all projects and all languages, and for each of them,
indicate whether they have an EDP, nor not. If they do, whether it has
been reviewed, or not. And yeah, a link to the EDP.

I guess if someone felt like building the raw page, all projects could
go there and update their own information. The other benefit would be
for languages and projects to "compare" their own EDP and got inspired
by it.

Anyone ?

Ant