[Foundation-l] Sanger: Free the content

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 07:43:13 UTC 2008

Hoi,
We are doing this. We might even be more successful at it without some
people's constant urge to bicker about if we can accept the donations that
come without strings like our dear friend Danny does not stop doing. Because
of this drama queen, some donors are likely to say that the WMF is stooped
in controversy and not help us with our funding. His need for attention does
imho only hamper the WMF in its fund raising activities. I would not be
surprised if he has already cost us more money then what  he organised while
working for the WMF as a fund raiser.
Thanks,
      GerardM