[Foundation-l] Exemption Doctrine Policy

Cheol Ryu rcheol at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 16:46:28 UTC 2008

In case of Korean Wikipedia, we finished drafting an EDP but hesitate
to resolute.
Because we are not sure if we could change the copyright license policy.

If the EDP itself leads copyright infringements, probably the
foundation would be in charge. So I think the foundation have to
review the EDP.

-Cheol