[Foundation-l] Restricting Appointed members (Proposal).

Sebastian Moleski sebmol at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 15:34:38 UTC 2008

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 4:08 PM, Geoffrey Plourde <geo.plrd at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Well then you can adjust it. This is just meant to be a start

Nope, can't get out of it this easily. You made a proposal to change the
bylaws. Now please defend it. All but a few of my questions were related to
wording. The remainder were questions about rationale, effect, alternatives
and cost/benefit analysis. This isn't something that I "can adjust". It's
something we need from you. I think the idea is certainly interesting and
merits some thoughts. But right now, all we have, is some language and a
vague sense of purpose the new language is supposed to fulfill. Please put
some meat behind that.

Sebastian