[Foundation-l] Restricting Appointed members (Proposal).

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 15:16:14 UTC 2008

If you have a seperate body in place, such as the VC, there might be no need
for such requirement, as there would be another way to control the
foundtaion more directly. We should not put these requirements in just to
put them in, but only if they are useful. Therefore, I think it is best to
await the developments on the VC side. There seems to be no hurry with
regards to the number of volunteers anyway?

BR, Lodewijk