[Foundation-l] Volunteer Council - A shot for a resolution

Birgitte SB birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 15 12:44:11 UTC 2008

That is one extreme possibility, but it is a little
early to make that judgment.  I have certainly had a
more negative view Wikicouncil proposals in the past.
However there are needs that have been outlined for
*years* that are simply not getting addressed.  I do
not believe anyone has a more concrete grasp of what
wikis are active, how they are functioning, and who to
contact within them today than in Feb 2006 when I
joined this list.  If even that is unknown; how can
such wiki's be supported?  If the current structures
had the ability to help the wiki's develop
successfully there would have been some progress on
inward facing issues by now. In my experience that
means it time to try something new.

Birgitte SB