[Foundation-l] Statement to the Associated Press

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 23:27:41 UTC 2008

On Sun, Mar 9, 2008 at 12:31 PM,  <jmerkey at wolfmountaingroup.com> wrote:
>  Alright Mr Wales,
>
>  Since you have decided to publicly respond and lie about it (not that you
>  have not been caught lying to the public before).
>
>  I just sent **ALL** of the emails to the associated press exposing yet
>  more of your lies and deceit.

If this is one of those things that turns into  a public relations
disaster, and it could have been prevented by not calling it
"nonsense" when it didn't need to be called that, I'm going to be a
little disappointed. Not that it will, I don't have much faith either
way, and I sincerely hope that this turns out to be nonsense.

--Andrew whitworth