[Foundation-l] [Fwd: About Alexandria] -> to Usenet ?

Dmcdevit dmcdevit at cox.net
Sun Mar 9 22:57:58 UTC 2008

Mark Williamson wrote:
> Actually Dominic, it does have to do with mail clients.
>
> Are you using Cox webmail? That would explain it all.

No, of course not. You seem to have missed the point entirely. If I have
to use my email client to filter you out by your own recommendation,
perhaps it's time for you to do that yourself, for all of our sakes.
It's not just about foundation-l readership, but also the worthwhile
participation in threads that suffers when the discussion is taken over
by circular arguments and off-topic rambling, not too mention rudeness.
This isn't explained by a mail client at all; that is a red herring.

Dominic