Kein Betreff

Mon Mar 3 14:31:03 UTC 2008

standard procedure to approve "local chapters" before they are
incorporated, in any case I could give you many examples for it.

Regarding your second question, the matter of chapters (or similar
structures) in the United States is subject to ongoing discussion in
Chapters Committee. I expect that there will be a statement on this,
either by ChapCom or by the Board, as soon as a consensus is reached.

Michael