[Foundation-l] Jimmy Wales in the news

Brian Brian.Mingus at colorado.edu
Fri Mar 7 04:33:09 UTC 2008

Danny, do you read my e-mails or just reply to them? I already replied to
you in this thread that Jimmy was synonymous with Bomis, as he was the sole
decisionmaking authority. He said as much *7 years ago*, and it is
undisputed, except by you, who claim that he was not that authority. I've
got evidence. Do you?

As a side note, it is sort of funny to me when I read people