[Foundation-l] Concern for the safety of Wikimanians inAlexandria

Philippe Beaudette philippebeaudette at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 15:46:20 UTC 2008

Just to carry the analogy to extremes, it's also a lot easier to be
persecuted for false assumptions about one's sexuality than one's skin color
(ie, law enforcement makes up their own mind about your sexuality, but not
skin color...)

But I've seen no evidence of profiling of that type, to clarify.

Philippe