[Foundation-l] Foundation-l

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 13:15:21 UTC 2008

My experience with this list is not as much that threads start trivial, I am
perfectly able to filter those out visually. The problem comes when people
drift away from the original topic. When people continue to nag about things
when all arguments have been said. When people just want to have the final
word. That is what is the most frustrating. It stops serious additions to
the discussion, and it stops people from reading those discussions. If an
argument has been mentioned, you do not need to repeat it endless times.
Sometimes we should just agree to disagree and move on. Sometimes you might
have to accept your loss in a discussion, and should not nag on about
something. (note this is not personal to you, Cimon, but the very general
"you" to everyone posting on this list.)

There are few people who stay most of the time on topic, and bring in
constantly new arguments. Maybe we should also just stop to want to give our
input on every single issue.

Best regards,

Effe