[Foundation-l] identity disclosure and access to OTRS/Checkuser

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 23:25:28 UTC 2008

> Really, there is no way?  So if I take a photo of myself, and my
> passport, with the weather channel (with current date and time) behind
> us, there is no way?  There are plenty of methods.

While I've never had to verify my identity with the foundation, my
understanding is that they *don't* ask for a picture taken in front of
the weather channel along with the passport. Given the information
they request, there is no way for them to verify the passport is of
the right person.

Even if you do take a picture in front of the weather channel, how do
you prove it's you?