[Foundation-l] Global rights proposal

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 02:56:59 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 10:51 PM, David Yellope <sirfozzie at gmail.com> wrote:
> Before any global rights discussions take place, there needs to be a policy
> in place that any project that wishes to opt-out of said global rights can
> do so.

And what of the possibilities of global changes which are
substantially reduced in value if opted out of by some projects?

We can't allow this global crap to make our communities enemies of
each other. No good could come from an adversarial environment between
projects.  We share so much in common and depend on each other more
than we realize. We *must* find ways to work together.