[Foundation-l] Please REJECT the latin wikinews project. inmediatly

Jesse Plamondon-Willard pathoschild at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 07:55:35 UTC 2008

Mark Williamson <node.ue at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've seen a lot of people in opposition to the current policy, and not
> too many in support of it.

I've seen a lot of people who would prefer we make some changes to the
policy (which is very common in any compromise), but not much
agreement on how to change it. Are you suggesting that we stop
processing requests for dead languages until we reach consensus on a
policy with which to do so? That leads to the same result as applying
the established policy.

--
Yours cordially,
Jesse Plamondon-Willard (Pathoschild)